Recorded Webinar: Sales and Sales Insights – Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement April Release Wave 1
Watch this Recorded Webinar : Sales and Sales Insights, to hear the latest news regarding the Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement platforms’ new features to be released between April & September 2020:
The 2020 release wave 1 for Dynamics 365 brings new innovations that provide you with significant capabilities to transform your business. During this webinar we focus on the exciting new features across Dynamics 365 Sales & Sales Insights as well as the newly released Product Visualize.
- Dynamics 365 Sales & Sales Insights is centered around the customer relationship.
- It helps organisations understand customer needs, drives more relevant and authentic engagements, and improves selling efficiencies.
- We will explain and showcase how it leverages the power of the Microsoft cloud to bring together sales information via Dynamics 365, communications via Office 365, relationships via LinkedIn, and the power of Microsoft AI to transform selling.
- This includes features on how to customise forecast models, understand forecasts with improved pipeline management, contextual email communication and managing activities with ease.
- Dynamics 365 Product Visualize – an augmented reality mobile application on iOS, that accelerates the sales process by helping buyers and sellers reach a shared understanding faster.
These are just a few of the exciting new features available!
Abraham du Plessis – Senior Solution Sales Professional
Drihan Bester – Solution Sales Professional