Webinar: Power BI for Powerful Insights and AI-Powered Analytics
15th July 2020
14h00 – 15h00 (South African time)
In this webinar we celebrate the five years since Microsoft Power BI was launched to the world and discuss how far it has come from being simply a visualisation tool to now providing powerful insights and AI powered analytics.
We will talk to and demo the power of Power BI and how it can turn data into opportunity and drive better business decisions.
- Why Gartner believes Power BI is the world’s leading visualisation tool
- How Power BI has matured over the last five years; from features, integrations and a capabilities perspective
- Examples of how Power BI is not only a visualisation tool but can also offer insights that weren’t visible before
- How Power BI can leverage the full Microsoft stack with integration to Teams, Power Automate and Dynamics 365
- Using Machine Learning and Data Science with Power BI
Expect an interactive session with thought leadership, demo’s and question and answer time.
Paul Morgan – Business Unit Lead – Data, Planning and Analytics
Jules du Ponte – Sales Specialist Professional