Modern ways to do business – Coronavirus in SA
South Africa’s President Cyril Ramaphosa has pleaded for the private sector to do their part in helping to contain the COVID-19 virus. Basha Pillay (Business Unit Lead for Modern Platform at Altron Karabina) was invited to an interview on eNCA with Dan Moyane, to discuss modern ways of doing business through the use of technology available to South African organisations.
In his interview Basha covers the following:
- Are companies being fast-tracked/forced into adopting a modern way of working due to COVID-19?
- How can leaders ease their concern about managing employee productivity remotely?
- What tools has Microsoft brought to the forefront to improve the way we work?
- The use of Microsoft Teams in enabling employees to meet and collaborate remotely
- The importance of change management in adopting new technology
Watch the interview here:
Microsoft has made Teams available for free for organisations for the next 6 months.
Covid 19 (or the Corona Virus), which has impacted individuals and organisations around the globe, is confirmed in South Africa, and local businesses need to turn to technology that empowers unified communication, collaboration, and remote working in order to maintain productivity and continue operating under such restrictive conditions.
Microsoft is showing their commitment to customers during COVID-19 by offering Microsoft Teams free for the next 6 months. If your organisation is licensed for Office 365, you already have it. But Microsoft wants to make sure everyone has access to it during this time.
Click here for more information on this offer.
For assistance or more information on what was discussed in this eNCA interview, get in touch with the Altron Karabina team now.