Welcome to Altron Karabina! We are seeking talented individuals like you to join our team. Browse through our available contract listings and find the perfect role for you.
Our mission is to digitally transform businesses worldwide, and we want you to be a part of this exciting journey.
If you see a role that interests you, click “apply now” in the relevant job description and let us know that you are ready to make a difference.
An Altron Karabina consultant is a professional, passionate about their Microsoft speciality, who provides expert advice to organisations on how best to deploy our solutions in achieving their business objectives and is actively involved with the clients in implementing these solutions. Consulting roles are varied, challenging, and can be demanding. Resilience, strong communication and planning and organisational skills are a must. If you want exposure to the latest Microsoft technologies on varied customer projects, apply now using the form below.
Who you are
An Altron Karabina CE Developer is responsible for the implementation of the design and the testing and maintenance of solutions, apply now using the form below.
• 10+ years’ in-depth experience building enterprise-grade software solutions, with specific experience in the following technologies:
o SQL, PostgreSQL.
o NodeJs, TypeScript, Angular.
o Knowledge of Loopback (NodeJs) and Lambdas(AWS)
• You have experience working in a DevOps environment, including CI/CD pipelines.
• Proficiency in Source Control tools and frameworks
• AWS Cloud (Azure in addition to AWS would be a plus)
• Kubernetes, Docker and Microservices Architecture are a big plus.
• Agile working practices, supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
• Knowledge and experience working in an Investment Banking environment would be an advantage.
• You are responsible for to run small projects under guidance from a senior project manager
and coordinate projects.
• Assist in setting up meetings as requested by the Project Manager
• Sets up a project schedule using Microsoft Project to the level of detail required by the Project Manager
• Takes minutes of meetings where required.
• Ensures that all resources assigned to the project know what is expected of them.
• Tracks time spent by resources against planned tasks.
• Reports back on time spent, including early warnings on overruns.
• Carries out any project administration required by the Project Manager, such as putting together
status reports, change requests, presentations etc.
• Carries out instructions given by the project manager, which may include liaising with consultants
– Ability to work in Teams
– Ability to manage self
– Ability to work with diverse cultures and multiple countries at various management Levels.
Give us a call or drop by anytime, we endeavour to answer all enquiries within 24 hours on business days.